Core areas of expertise
The high-security solutions from Crypto International AG rely on multiple lines of defence. We ensure our customers' security with more than just a single element such as key length or algorithm. To do so, we make available a comprehensive system, complete with additional security elements. The various attacks are warded off with the strongest security measures available. Below is an overview of the most important lines of cryptographic defence:
- The Crypto security architecture opens up the full potential of cryptographic possibilities to you and optimally supports your own security policy.
- The individually created customer algorithms are unknown to anyone else and are not used by anyone else. A cryptographic attack is not possible, even from an identical unit.
- Autonomous profiling of algorithms: you are the only one who knows the algorithm. Not even Crypto International AG has access to it. Moreover, you can use a second additional algorithm when collaborating with other organisations.
- Hardware-based encryption is the foundation for maximum cryptographic diversity – for speed reasons on the one hand and for its immunity to tampering on the other (no readout of data). This approach also ensures that the encryption processes remain cryptographically separated from the network. No common operating system is needed (viral resistance).
- Flexible (computer-based) security management is a state-of-the-art tool for making your daily work easier for a long time to come. With this tool, you can monitor and change all cryptographic parameters securely and reliably or connect directly to individual units over the network. The separation of management tasks and user activities – known as secrecy splitting – is a major contribution to security.