Ethernet Encryption HC-8550 100M Multipoint
Ethernet has become a universal protocol for LAN/MAN/WAN networks used by government authorities and military organisations as well as service providers and civilian organisations. It is an open platform offering end-to-end network technology over which any information can be exchanged between a number of locations, regardless of application. The network set-up can be limited to a location, national or international.
Ethernet Encryption HC-8550 100M Multipoint from Crypto International AG is a high-security system which can use the advantages of this technology in spite of global network risks.
- High-performance Ethernet encryption at a rate of 100 Mbps.
- Full transmission rate at layer 2 in Ethernet networks with no loss of speed from encryption.
- Plug-and-play installation thanks to integration in the transmission line (bump-in-the-wire).
- Protects point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint networks.
- Protects unicast, multicast and broadcast traffic.
- Sophisticated security architecture.
- Ultra-secure, hardware-based encryption with secret customer-specific algorithm.
- Comprehensive profiling of algorithm by the customer.
- High-performance security management centre.
Ethernet – efficient networking of sites for fully meshed topologies.> More
Ethernet has proved highly effective for interconnecting sites on a regional, national and international scale. To address the trend towards constantly bigger data throughput, Crypto International AG continually refines its encryption performance and expands its multipoint solutions. The Ethernet encryption solution on layer 2 takes a multipoint approach to guarantee a data throughput of 10 Gbps without incurring any overheads.
The Ethernet service performs the transportation functions of all multimedia applications and can be
The Security Management enables the complete administration of the encryption units including their configuration parameters.