MultiCom Radio Encryption HC-2605 Terminal
Radio communication occurs today in an extremely large frequency range in many operating modes (voice, data, messaging) and at a wide variety of levels (strategic, operational, tactical). This communication has to be protected in command posts and on ships (stationary operations) but also in armoured vehicles and command vehicles (mobile operations), and along the entire route to the users at the front line.
With its small and robust design, the MultiCom Radio Encryption HC-2605 terminal is the ideal solution for mobile and portable use. As a member of the MultiCom Radio Encryption family, it is completely compatible with the HC-2650 system unit.
- Secure voice and chat communication all the way to the tactical level.
- Seamless, interoperable security for portable, mobile and stationary applications.
- Secure investment.
- Excellent for field conditions (robust design, protected against radio emissions, climate, etc.) and in all operational scenarios.
- Secure central key management with optional Crypto security management centre for best-practice management of security data.
- P3I: "Preplanned Product Improvement" provides flexibility for future system improvements.
Standardised text messages as a tactical alternative to secure voice.> More
The use of MultiCom Chat supplements secure voice communication and rounds out the communication modes for tactical scenarios. This chat is an easy way for users to send important information in writing, to reuse it immediately and to forward it to other places. Predefined emergency messages shorten the reaction time even more. As an option, location coordinates can be transmitted securely in the messages. This function increases security because it is possible to determine at any time where the employees are located and what the overall operational picture is.
Secure voice connection over fixed and mobile networks in digital or analogue mode.> More
Voice is the most original form of communication. Language consistency and speaker recognition are two central factors of voice applications, be they stationary or mobile, analogue or digital. Crypto Voice Encryption is a security solution to protect the confidentiality of your conversations without restricting your mobility or flexibility. It provides maximum security for telephony and HF radio.
Secure radio communication has to take into account many different factors: Frequency range, bandwidth, form of operation and distance are the major ones.> More
Radio communication takes place today in a broad frequency range. The distances covered vary greatly, as do the technical forms of operation and the available bandwidths. Crypto International AG has a versatile application package for top-security radio communication that can be tailored to any use: analogue/digital radio, narrowband, wideband, HF/VHF/UHF, voice, data transmission, and much more.
- Voice Narrowband Analogue: The high compression rate in the Vocoder ensures top voice quality with a data rate of 1.2 or 2.4 kbps.
- Voice Wideband Analogue: The available bandwidth of the VHF/UHF radio is used to achieve excellent voice quality.
- Voice Wideband Digital: This mode is employed in radios with frequency hopping enabled.
- Voice Narrowband Digital: The high compression coding technology protects digital narrowband radio communication used in frequency hopping or in satellite links
The Security Management enables the complete administration of the encryption units including their configuration parameters.