Link Encryption Ethernet HC-8551 1G
With modern optical fibre cables and multilayer switches, several applications can be transported simultaneously over a single channel. This results in a broad and diverse mix of individual applications and services in LAN/MAN/WAN and SAN networks.
Ethernet is the key technology for all these applications, whether the task is to connect different locations on a local, national or international scale or to create backup or disaster recovery infrastructure. With Link Encryption Ethernet HC-8551 1G, valuable information remains protected against all attacks from outsiders.
High-performance Ethernet encryption at a rate of
- Full transmission rate at layer 1 in Ethernet networks with no loss of speed from encryption.
- Plug-and-play installation thanks to integration in the transmission line (bump-in-the-wire).
- Transparent for all applications and services.
- Sophisticated security architecture.
- Ultra-secure, hardware-based encryption with secret customer-specific algorithm.
- Comprehensive profiling of algorithm by the customer.
- High-performance security management centre.
Ethernet – efficient networking of sites for fully meshed topologies.> More
Ethernet has proved highly effective for interconnecting sites on a regional, national and international scale. To address the trend towards constantly bigger data throughput, Crypto International AG continually refines its encryption performance and expands its multipoint solutions. The Ethernet encryption solution on layer 2 takes a multipoint approach to guarantee a data throughput of 10 Gbps without incurring any overheads.
The Ethernet service performs the transportation functions of all multimedia applications and can be
The Security Management enables the complete administration of the encryption units including their configuration parameters.