PDH Encryption HC-8510 E1
PDH networks are commonly used for data communication in WANs. They often serve as a bridge between different users or infrastructure. Carrier media can be dedicated lines, microwave links or satellite links. Widely varying user requirements can be covered using application-neutral multiplexing of various operating modes. Encryption units have to be placed at the two end points of a connection in order to transmit sensitive information. These units ensure the security of the transmission, regardless of the operating mode and specific purpose involved.
With PDH Encryption HC-8510 E1, valuable information remains protected against all attacks from outsiders.
- PDH encryption unit designed for the highest availability and for direct integration in the PDH-E1 network infrastructure.
- 100 % performance
- Plug-and-play installation thanks to integration in the transmission line (bump-in-the-wire).
- Sophisticated security architecture.
- Ultra-secure, hardware-based encryption with secret customer-specific algorithm.
- Comprehensive profiling of algorithm by the customer.
- High-performance security management centre.
PDH has been used for years as a tried and tested transport protocol for medium-range performance.> More
It is a classic, standardised technique for the transmission and multiplexing of data. PDH can be used in connection with common transport technologies, e.g. copper lines, microwave links or satellite links. PDH encryption solutions from Crypto International AG have been used reliably for years.
Easy integration of PDH encryption in your network.
The Security Management enables the complete administration of the encryption units including their configuration parameters.