Ethernet Encryption HC-8556 10G Multipoint
Ethernet Encryption HC-8556 10G Multipoint is a completely transparent, ultra-efficient encryption unit. It enables unrestricted encryption with no loss of performance (no additional overhead) and of speed whatsoever.
This is a reliable security platform for all applications that use Ethernet LAN/MAN/WAN backbones. If you use carrier and service provider networks, the unit supports scenarios such as point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint. It also accommodates unicast, multicast and broadcast applications as well as scenarios involving redundancy and load balancing for applications running at the same time. Voice, video and real-time applications also run trouble-free because the system supports class of service (CoS).
When installing Ethernet Encryption HC-8556 10G Multipoint, there is no need to make any adjustments to the network or perform any other reconfigurations.
- High-performance Ethernet encryption at a rate of 10 Gbps.
- Full transmission rate at layer 2 in Ethernet networks, no loss of speed from encryption.
- Plug-and-play installation thanks to integration in the transmission line (bump-in-the-wire).
- Protects point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint networks.
- Protects unicast, multicast and broadcast traffic.
- Sophisticated security architecture.
- Ultra-secure, hardware-based encryption with secret customer-specific algorithm.
- Comprehensive profiling of algorithm by the customer.
- High-performance security management centre.
Ethernet – efficient networking of sites for fully meshed topologies.> More
Ethernet has proved highly effective for interconnecting sites on a regional, national and international scale. To address the trend towards constantly bigger data throughput, Crypto International AG continually refines its encryption performance and expands its multipoint solutions. The Ethernet encryption solution on layer 2 takes a multipoint approach to guarantee a data throughput of 10 Gbps without incurring any overheads.
The Ethernet service performs the transportation functions of all multimedia applications and can be
The Security Management enables the complete administration of the encryption units including their configuration parameters.